Now taking speaking requests for the following programs.
Family Night Program Options
Fiqh of Social Media Keynote
- 90 minute presentation targeted toward general family audience
- Effects of social media on spirituality
- Applying lessons from various hadith of the Prophet (s) to the digital age
- Friendships in the age of social networking
- Impact of technology on family dynamics
- 4 step action plan for managing social media in relation to self, family, and community
Prophetic Leadership Presentation
- Understanding leadership foundations such as the 'Law of the Lid'
- Everyone has a responsibility to lead
- Prophetic leadership principles from the story of Tufayl bin 'Amr
- Leadership legacy of the Prophet (s)
1 Day Saturday Workshop Options
Khateeb Workshop & Sister's Public Speaking Workshop
- Abridged version of the full program from Qalam Institute taught to over 800 students.
- Targeted toward khateebs and anyone who will be delivering general Islamic presentations such as halaqahs, family night talks, MSA programs, interfaith, and other presentations.
- Quranic principles for communication
- Topic and message ideation
- Speech construction (narrative, essay, YouTube)
- Preparation process
- Overcoming nervousness
- Public speaking techniques
- Feedback loop
- Targeted toward a board, shura, or executive committee audience. Can be modified for a general audience if requested.
- How faith based personal development can help you level up professionally
- Leadership lessons from the seerah
- Practical application of leadership in modern organizations
- Leading with barakah
- Mindsets and mental models
- Teamwork principles for successful collaboration
- Group decision making dynamics
- Dealing with different personality types
- Collaborating using Design Thinking principles